For Sale By Owner, Buyers Agents welcome. Check out this fully custom, open floor plan 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial home located in the premier neighborhood of Snowden Bridge in Stephenson Virginia. Designer choices in this stunning well-maintained home sets it apart from every other house in the neighborhood. It is move-in ready and available right NOW! Located on an upgraded more secluded lot, this home offers almost 2950 finished square feet of space and features all laminate wood flooring, fully custom closets and light fixtures and craftsman molding around all the doors and windows. The main level boasts a large sunroom for spacious dining and entertaining and an upgraded beautifully coordinated kitchen complete with gold fixtures and lavish marble countertops that continue as backsplash. The cozy living room comes complete with a custom built in and electric fireplace. The upstairs features an open loft area with a brick paneling feature sure to wow any guest and serve perfectly as a home office, playroom or additional media space. A spacious laundry room is conveniently located upstairs with the master and 2 other bedrooms. The fully finished basement highlights a beautiful custom bookcase, large legal 4th bedroom with walk in closet, loads of closet space and a bonus room accessible by a beautiful barn style door! The basement offers a walk up to a spacious back yard that is one of the more private in the neighborhood, as it doesnât back up to another home. Outside, the updated and well-kept landscaping complete the look. Snowden Bridge community amenities include a community pool, sports complex, parks, trails, community events and activities and so much more. The new elementary school, Jordan Springs and Golden Path Academy Day care center are also located in the neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,878 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price