Here is your opportunity to own a beautiful home in the highly desired neighborhood of Snowden Bridge. This home is a must see!! Open kitchen with large island, open to the family room, great for entertaining. Nice deck with automatic awning perfect for relaxing. Fenced in backyard, beautiful landscaping. Crown molding in dining room and entry way. Cathedral ceilings in front bedroom and sunroom. Window treatments convey. Finished basement, has unofficial bedroom, bathroom and wet bar with mini frig and sink. Lots of storage space!! Enjoy all the amenities Snowden Bridge has to offer including the pool, lots of walking trails, indoor rec center, dog park and a brand new elementary school, Jordan Springs Elementary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price