What a beautiful home, 2900 sq ft waiting for you to make it your home. No HOA 3 out buildings, and a pole barn waiting for the finishing touches. A outside wood burning stove to heat your home and pool. A partial basement of about 1000 sq ft of unfinished area for more growth. This is a home that could be right for a disabled person, with the wheel chair ramp and wide halls. Every room is nice and big, with plenty of room for everyone. The heat pump is run on electric and is forced air for when it is those cold nights, with a outside woodstove to save on energy. There is fruit trees and a grape harbor already established with fruit, with blue berry bushes as well. Come take a look before it is gone.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,840 sq. ft
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price